Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Post

It's the previous day before Mother's Day, May 9th in Mexico City and it's raining! After almost two weeks of the worst satanic heat ever felt (as long as I can remember) in Mexico City, today Mother Nature decided to gift Mexican mommys with rain, and wind... I can hear wind's wuuuuuuuuu like every 5 seconds. It scares my dog.

You're probably wondering why am I writing in English and not Spanish even though Spanish is my native language, but in this blog I'll be trying to write in both languages... it's just that I've always loved English and I have to practice it, otherwise it will fade away along with all of my biology, math, physics and school crap knowledge which made me suffer at school but now that I'm out, it just fades away. I've always had a big curiousity about blogging, about any theme but mainly Fashion, which I consider my main Pasion (and I rhymed in a phrase so yes, it's a proof of how much I love Fashion). I've been hearing it's a very good aid if you're a young fashion aspirant, and I think that it's proof if you've a talent in writing and posting on your favorite themes, then blogging is definetly a way to go. It's like speaking everyday in public speeches about your interests, what you want people to hear and know. This last thought is a little optimistic, because it might seem kind of odd and dumb to write my mind off everyday hoping for someone to read it... however I'll try not to think about it so I don't lose interest in blogging.

 This being my first post, I think I oughtta introduce myself. My name is Sofia, I'm 19 years old and I'll be 20 next September 17th, so it'd be nice if the solely internet user who popped into my blog between today and September 17th, would congratulate me. I will really appreciate it and, hopefully, if I still blog by then, I'll doubtlessly mention it!

I love Fashion, and drawing, art, philosophy, nature, history, politics... I think I'm a bit of "humanistic", so to say, because I love humanities.
I finished Highschool last year. Then I got on a trip to Europe and spent 1 month in Tours learning french. I got back in September and then took off 4 months until January and began college! This January I began the Textile Design Career, due to my love for fashion and because I thought I'd like that career, and begin my fashion career with the textile field... however, in my opinion, that career sucks! So I dropped out and listened to my fashion and humanistic feelings and right now I'm on this fashion design course which seems pretty intense... and this next August I will begin the International Relations career in one of the allegedly best colleges of my country.
 My inspiration is fading away so I will end this post now, I hope someone drops in here by mistake, reads it, and likes it. Thank you!
xoxo

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment